Most Anticipated Games of 2017 – Episode 57:
We’ve turned the page, switched chapters, and transitioned from 2016 to 2017. Our Game of the Year festivities have passed, the holidays are over, and we’ve tried our darnedest to clear out our backlogs of unplayed video games. Now it’s time to clear the way, wipe our slates clean, and prepare for the games of 2017. In this annual episode, we predict and discuss Pixel Pulse Radio’s most anticipated games of 2017.
- The GameCube Virtual Console will be available on the Switch within 6 months of release, featuring Super Smash Bros and Super Mario Sunshine. Also, Switch will sell 11 million units worldwide by January. (For reference: PS4 sold a meteoric 15 million in its first 12 months)
- A new Splinter Cell game OR a re-release of Chaos Theory will be announced on stage at E3.
- Crackdown 3 or Super Mario Odyssey will win GOTY 2017 by majority of sites, ultimately Mario will take it.
- Super Mario Odyssey will not release in 2017.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 or Mass Effect: Andromeda will win GOTY 2017.
If you enjoyed the show and would like to help us out, please review and subscribe to Pixel Pulse Radio by visiting our iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher pages. As always, thank you for listening to Pixel Pulse Radio.